Amounts vary according to age. But with the food pyramid, you can combine food groups in the ideal proportion for the child
The more colorful your child’s dish is , the healthier and nutrient-rich it will be. Look at the infant food pyramid of the Nutrition Department of the American Society of Pediatrics, the amount indicated per day of each food group . And check out the table below, as they need to be adjusted according to the child’s age:
QUANTITY OF FOOD CORRESPONDING TO ONE PORTION:
• 1 cooked potato or 1/2 French bread or 2 tablespoon white rice.
• 8 lettuce leaves or 4 slices of cooked carrot.
You May Like: Best Formula For Breast Enhancement
• 1/2 nanana or persimmon banana or 1 kiwi or peach.
MILK AND DERIVATIVES
• 1 pot of milk drink or fruit yogurt or 3 slices of muçela.
MEAT AND EGGS
• 1/2 unit of beef steak or grilled chicken fillet or plain omelette.
• 1 tablespoon cooked beans or dry peas or
OILS AND FATS
• 1 spoon (dessert) of olive oil or soybean oil or canola or corn
or butter or margarine.
SUGAR AND CANDY
• 1 tablespoon refined sugar.